CCN has education sessions available at no charge to staff, clients, and community non-profits and service groups on topics such as:
- Personal Money Management
- Budgeting Dos and Don’ts
- Credit: How Does it Really Work?
- Collection Agencies: Know Your Rights
- Surviving a Disruption in Income
- Kids and Money
- Identity Theft: Protect Yourself!
- Building a Financial Future in Canada
All sessions are approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour in length, and topics can be combined for a longer presentation format. The Education Coordinator can also work with you to customize workshops to the specific needs of your clients or staff.
Every year we help hundreds of Niagara residents from all walks of life improve their financial literacy as well as their knowledge and confidence around money management.
Check out our latest newsletter for financial fitness news and information.